beach bonfire MENU
Romantic beach bonfire for two. This sweet deal includes a fire pit, tiki torches, up to four hours of wood, two reclining beach chairs with foot rests, a side table, large table, bluetooth music player, your choice of s'mores or chocolate covered strawberries, & chalk board for personal message.
Small cooler with ice...............$10
Rose petals in sand............$15-25
The "One Drop" is great for people wanting to bring their own chairs and/or blankets! This package, we drop off a smaller version of our traditional set-up and let you do the burning yourself. It includes a fire pit, tiki torches, 3-4 hours of wood to burn, set up & break down. Although we provide set up/break down services for this package, you must obtain your own beach bonfire permit, and tend to the fire yourself as an attenant will not be on site. Don't Stress! We will help with the permitting! Please call for assistance, as permitting differs for the different areas we service.
with roasting sticks
and side table...................$15
Cooler with ice..................$15
Cooler with ice & water...$20
Three Little Birds
Up to 10 chairs, $10 per additional chair
This is our most booked package, perfect for a group of friends and/or family! We do all the work for you. This package includes a fire pit, up to four hours of wood, tiki torches, wooden reclining beach chairs, side tables, large table with decor and supplies, personalized chalkboard to greet your party, bluetooth speaker, s'mores for entire party, attendant, as well as, set up, break down, & clean up of entire event.
*Sparklers/glowsticks included for kids*
Cooler with ice......................$15
Cooler with ice & water.......$20
Roots, Rock, Reggae
Starts at 20 chairs, $10 per additional chair
Most commonly booked for large parties, multiple families, and formal events. This package includes a large fire pit, four hours of wood, tiki torches, wooden reclining beach chairs, side tables, 2 large tables with decor and supplies, personalized chalkboard to greet your party, bluetooth speaker, s'mores for entire party, as well as, set up, break down, & clean up of entire event. *Sparklers/glowsticks included for kids*
2 Coolers with ice.............$25
*Ice & Bottled water.......$30
Cook your own food over the fire!
Includes grill fire pit, cooking utensils, plates, cups, napkins, cutlery. *Bring your own food*
In the event of a special occasion, we provide celebratory décor to personalize a theme for your bonfire.
*Excludes One Drop package*
Call for pricing
No, we do not cater, however, we do have a few favorites we recommend. We will pick up, deliver and drop off to your fire.
Call for details and pricing
Things to know
Before you book
- If you have a larger or smaller group than our packages cover please call for pricing. We will work with you to ensure you get what you are looking for!
- All packages/bookings (excluding One Drop) require a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit for permitting, supplies, & securing date.
- $75 + tax small parties
- $125 + tax large parties
- All packages (excluding "One Drop") include SWFD/PCB/Bay County beach bonfire permit, trash can with trash bags, hand wipes, complete set up, break down, and clean up of entire event.
- In the event of inclimate weather:
- If the forecast changes, and we are unable to provide our services, you will be refunded full amount minus deposit.
- If the weather changes on site (ex. unexpected downpour of rain after a set up), you will be refunded HALF of the total amount.
- We service all of 30A (Inlet Beach-Miramar), various areas of Panama City Beach, and Bay County. See below for specific things to know for your area.
SPECIFICS for your area
30A - PCB - BAY Co.
- WALTON COUNTY/30A
Same day booking possible, however, to secure permitting and to lock in specific date of your choice, book your beach bonfire AT LEAST 48 hours in advance.
South Walton Fire District beach bonfire permits are non-refundable and non-transferrable. If we have already purchased your permit and you wish to change date, a new permit will have to be purchased and an additional $55 will be charged to do so.
ANY weekend bonfire (Saturday/Sunday) has to be booked by the preceeding FRIDAY at 2pm. South Walton Fire Dept does not process permits over the weekend.
- PANAMA CITY BEACH
Must book AT LEAST 7 days in advance. We service various locations of PCB, please call 850-381-9452 to see if we service your location. If we do not, we will have a nearby location that hopefully will serve as an alternative option for you!
PCB no longer allows beach bonfire on public beach accesses, we can service private property with consent of property owner in these areas. We are contracted with a few locations, please call for location options.
- Panama City Beach bonfire permits are non-refundable and non-transferrable. If we have already purchased and processed your permit and you wish to change date, a new permit will have to be purchased and an additional $55 will be charged to do so.
- BAY COUNTY
Same day booking possible. Call 850-381-9452 to see if we service your location. If we do not, we will have a nearby location that hopefully will serve as an alternative option for you!
At this time, beach bonfires in Bay County are only allowed on private beach property with consent of property owner/designee.
- Do not hesitate to call us directly if you have any questions about anything at all. You will speak with the owners, every time! 850-381-9452
- RIVIERA GRANDE
If you are a guest of Riviera Grande, pricing and packaging differ from our website. Special pricing and packaging can be booked on site.
Making people smile, one beach bonfire at a time!
Book yours today!!